[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Herldric and Scribal Sym.

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jan 13 11:51:46 PST 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:08:16 -0600 "lisabetta"
<khss_scribal at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Greetings all, KHSS will be hoted thi year by the Canton of Wetgate

                    ^^^^^^

        At first I thought this was a typo, but then I remembered just
where we're talking about...

        Now I'm wondering, is this a comment on Gulf Coast weather, a
comment on the partying habits of the members of the Canton, or an
advertisement for the site?

<evil grin>

      Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum