[Ansteorra] RE: [Ansteorra-announce] Scroll/Insignia Competition at Coronation

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Jan 13 10:11:25 PST 2003

Gentles,

May I pass along my compliments on the quality of illumination found on
award scrolls at Coronation this weekend?

I commented to the Honorable Lady Ceinwen that there were some very well
done Charters delivered for presentation.  Some were done with such
thoughtful research and attention to detail that these individuals
seemed ripe for a foray into original  illumination!

May I also deliver well-understood congratulations to Lady Chiara
Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio who created an original King's Champion
Scroll for presentation at Coronation.  I know how challenging and
rewarding it is to do an original work for an event.  She did a lovely
job (and also has a real knack for illumination)!

It was nice to see the past, present and future of scribal history in
the Kingdom this weekend.  I wish you all the best of work and service.

~Mistress Aslyn Crystyn