[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast Thank you's

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Mon Jan 13 12:46:44 PST 2003

I wanted to take a moment to give a few thank you's to some wonderful people who were of invaluable help in the kitchen this last weekend.

To the members of Clann Ross and my brothers and sisters in the Fray I owe you my deepest gratitude. You all worked so very hard and with nary a cross word. I could not have fed so many people with out you all. Working with you guys was a pleasure! We laughed and had fun all day. For your good spirits and wacky humor I am most grateful!
Gloria I hope your hands will recover from all those dishes you washed.
Angelique...oh my stars! What would I have done with out you? You so rock!
Frenchy, I love your humor. You kept us smiling all day.
Abigail thank you for driving all the way from Tempio and being such a rock for me. I promise, no more pastry dough.
Philo, I thank you and all the servers who made the food transition so well from the kitchen to the tables. I do hope that the fork wounds will heal quickly :-)
Baron Borek thank you for asking me to do the feast for Coronation. It was both an honor and a pleasure to cook for TRM.
To the Baron and Baroness of the Steppes I give you my thanks for your words of encouragement and your support. You both have always made me and my family feel so welcome.
To Countess Kate I thank you for your humor and kind words in a trying moment.

Most importantly I thank my husband Ld Finnian MacLeod. My dearest darling, you are always there to hold my hand, cheer me on and helping me maintain my sanity. I would be lost without you. Thank you for being there for me.

Thank you to all the kind people who came to me and gave me such wonderful feed back. I enjoy feeding people and to know that these efforts are enjoyed makes it all the better.

In service to the Kingdom,
HL Brigit O'Shaughnessey