[Ansteorra] Who am I?

draeco draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Jan 14 05:47:30 PST 2003

. What is your name?  Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley

 2. What are your aspirations?  To be the best Me I can be and to help newcomers

 3. What is your favorite color? Green

 4. What is your means of transportation?  Broom/horse/mercury sable

 5. Your thoughts on war?  As a former fight and now a marshal "I love it".

 6. Do you have a favorite weapon?  My mouth

 7. Favorite food?  Diabetic allowed foods, especially Glucerna (butter pecan)

 8. Favorite drink? White Russians

 9. Are you in love? Desperately, as much as when we made our vows 15 years ago
Then with whom? Viscount Ivan Howard of Hightower (my legal husband)

10. Who is your favorite monarch?   Patrick Micheal and Hoolia

 11. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Boy cloths

 12. From where do you hail?  Ireland

 13. Where do you reside?  Barony of the Steppes

 14. Are part of a house/clan/or family?  The O'Malley Towers

 15. What do you fear? spiders

 16. What excites you?  The crash and clang of a "lay on".

 17. What is the one thing you can't live without? My Family, birth, blood and extended

 18. Say something nice about the one who sent this
 to you?  If I could have had her as my birth daughter I couldn't love her any more

 19. Your favorite way to pass the time? Busy work

 20. What's next for you? Pottery

21 My favorite herald?  Modius