[Ansteorra] who are you - Ciar nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 07:58:52 PST 2003

1. What is your name?                       THLady Ciar nic Ruadhan
O'Seachnasaigh

2. What are your aspirations?                To create the most beautiful
items I can and teach others

3. What is your favorite color?                       red or peacock blue

4. What is your means of transportation?            wagon or chariot

5. Your thoughts on war?                        Artisan competitions can be
fierce!  that other stuff is too sweaty.

6. Do you have a favorite weapon?               My wit

7. Favorite food?                                   peach cobbler

8. Favorite drink?                                  champaigne

9. Are you in love?                                         yes, with my art,
and my cats

10. Who is your favorite monarch?                      Brian Boru

11. What is your favorite item of clothing?             Peacock Tunic or
applique cloak or jeweled headpiece

12. From where do you hail?                             western Ireland on
inland shore of Galway Bay

13. Where do you reside?                                Barony of the Steppes

14. Are you part of a house/clan/or family?         not in Ansteorra, yet

15. What do you fear?                               dying young and
unaccomplished, or handicapped so I can't do my art

16. What excites you?                              a new project

17. What is the one thing you can't live without?                my art and
working on it towards some special purpose

18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you?         Sorry, I
don't know her, but I believe everyone is nice
                                                                        given
the chance.

19. Your favorite way to pass the time?                Studying or creating

20. What's next for you?                        more period art supplies and
techniques, fancier embroidery, new garb

21 My favorite herald?                              Modius