[Ansteorra] Morgan's Elevation Photos

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 09:23:53 PST 2003

>>> Folks, will anyone who took photos of Morgan's elevation
>>> please see that i get a copy?  Credit will be given when
>>> the giftie is.

Hey, I still have not forgiven All Those Buttons!

   <sheesh>

I actually have some photos already, and will be getting digital ones, will
copy them to you.  What I really wish is that someone had audio-recorded
it, as I hardly heard anything!

I am completely sympathetic to His Grace's demand that people BE QUIET when
he released Her Grace.  When the hall was quiet, you could hear from the
dais almost the entire length.  But a couple of chatterers and ... zero.

                          ---= Morgan (Baby Bird)

"If you don't run your own life, somebody else will."
                                       ---= John Atkinson