[Ansteorra] New to Elfsea

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 14 22:37:52 PST 2003

Greetings M'Lord and welcome back to these fair lands in the Barony of
Elfsea!  You have a wealth of other good folk in your area and in fact, our
weekly Sunday fighter practice is in south Arlington at Veteran's Park!
This is basically at the corner of Arkansas and Spanish Trail and they start
around 2pm.

I am Lady Tangwystl verch Maredudd, Hospitaler of Elfsea and I would be more
than happy to assist you in any way possible.  Our next event is Queens
Champion on January 25th in Athens, Texas. This is where the Light (Rapier)
Champion for the Queen will be decided and it is a wonderful event.  If you
go the the Ansteorra.org website and click on the calendar, you will see the
link for this event and you will find the directions to the location in
Athens.  And, since you have been out of the country, does this mean that
you have been out of the SCA also?  If so, and you are in need of garb, I
have loaner garb meant for just such an instance.  If you need garb or have
any questions, please feel free to contact me at Tangwystl at elfsea.net.

You can start meeting folks and find out what else is going on by
subscribing to the local Elfsea list by going to Ansteorra.org again and at
the very bottom of the page, there is a link to Mailing Lists.  Click on
this and go to Lists Maintained by Ansteorra and follow the directions to
subscribe to Elfsea.

Again, welcome back and I look forward to meeting you!

In Service to The Dream.