[Ansteorra] Keyna's Surgery

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 16 10:19:39 PST 2003

Ld. Adrian set up a laptop so I could get on to check my e-mail (the 300 plus I had since the surgery). I had some folks asked me at coronation to send an e-mail about what had to be done to my foot because I wasn't sure what was going to happen until I was cohearent enough to understand. I had what was called monkey feet or foot. My metatarsls were going over to the left (turning inwards) It pretty much comes down to having to straighten the metatarsls up and do bone graphs to secure them where they should be and they turned me over ans cut open my calf to work on my tendon. They got the bone grafts from my heal and my leg. So now I sit for weeks with my right leg proped up under pillows because it hurts to put straight pressure on the back of the leg, and ice boots on and off all day. I will be going through physical torcher to learn how to use the foot right. So here I am again.
Keyna
Not so druged out until the pain pill kicks in which will be shortly