[Ansteorra] Estrella 17-18 Lost and Found :Laurel Medallion

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:37:01 PST 2003

Greetings From Raffaelle!

A few days ago there was an auction of all unclaimed lost-and-found items in
the care of the Aten Kindom Sheriff. I was assisting with the auction and
discovered this very distictive medallion in the box of miscelanous jewelry.
This looks to me to be a laurel medallion. I have attached a picture, but
for those who dont have the bandwidth to view it, or dont get attachements,
here is the discription:

In hangs in a braided cord of green and gold.
Made of bronze of similar colored metal approx 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
The branches of the laurel cross over at the bottom of the medallion and
extend a little more than 3/4 the way up the sides. In the center is a
script letter "S".
At the bottom of the medallion underneath the crossing of the laurel
branches a hole has been pierced in the medallion, and a jump ring inserted.
Hanging from the jump ring is a bronze-colored 4 leaf clover.

If this is yours , or you know whom it belongs to, please contact me off
-list to work out its return.

YIS

Raffaelle de Mallorca, OL
"vigil intra somnium"