[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Kathryn Gordon lyra at telepath.com
Sun Jan 19 09:28:34 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings unto the Knowne World Royal Peers, Bestowed Peers of Our Great
Society, Officers of the East Kingdom, and Populace of the East and Knowne
World:

As some may or may not know, Andreas Eisefalke von Ulm, King of the East
Kingdom, has been called into action to defend our great country in the
Middle East.  Although we are assured and proud that our country is getting
our "best," such a departure has saddened us and thrusts us into prayers for
his safe return and the end to the darkness that looms over the world in it
present situation.  King Andreas was in the middle of his reign when such
call came and therefore he had to leave suddenly.  Such sudden departure, by
pre-empting him from completion, by Corpora may prevent him from receiving
his Ducal title.  Andreas has now served twice as King of our great kingdom
and although he was not able to complete His second reign, He gave the
populace his all unselfishly and with full heart.  Given the circumstances
of these trying and unusual times and the very nature of the reason for
cessation of King Andreas' ability to be present at his Last Court, I and
many others feel it necessary to petition the Board of Directors to allow
the bestowing of this title.

Consequently, it has come to Our attention and the attention of the Board of
Directors, because of the nature of this case, that it is considering a
petition regarding these most important issues.  The Board of Directors is
meeting is scheduled for January 25, 2003.  Therefore, I most humbly request
all those who are moved by this circumstance and take issue with King
Andreas' preclusion from his Ducal title, to write a letter to Our Kingdom
Ombudsman, Sir Rhodri ap Gwythyr (Paul Foster) at pafoster at earthlink.net[1] or
by mail to present your stand for Andreas that such Corpora law should be
set aside in this instance because of its nature.  Should you prefer to
contact Sir Rhodri by mail, be advised that he should receive all letter by
Wednesday, January 22, 2003.  You may contact me at queen at eastkingdom.org[2]
for Sir Rhodri's address.

I am clear that this present situation will soon become a major concern
touching everyone in our Society.  I thank you for your support, love and
passion for what's right and just in these most difficult times of War.

I am ever in service to the Dream of Our might cause,

                            Isabella of York
                            Queen of the East

--- Kathryn Gordon
--- lyra at telepath.com[3]