[Ansteorra] gonna stir some bunnies

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sun Jan 19 19:13:10 PST 2003

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:11:01 -0600 "Paul DeLisle" <ferret at hot.rr.com>
writes:
>> >         I dunno... I'll have to think carefully about "Yer
> Lardship"...
> >                       Iain MacCrimmon
>

> LOL....try it with an "i"...("Lairdship")
>
> Alden
> (who will probably now collapse in a fit of giggles the next time
> someone
> uses that term....*sigh*)

        Most of the bards I know could have way too much fun, cause way
too much trouble, and stir way too many bunnies with this.

        I try to be at least middlin' polite, especially to other SCAers.
Calling someone the equivalent of "butter barge" just seems like askin'
for it, ya know?

                                                                Iain
MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum