[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jan 20 18:17:23 PST 2003

So, from what I'm seeing is that if your're a smart, bright, good worker who
has a future, with the possiblity of promotion in their current field, they
should not take a "long term" positison because of the possiblitiy something
good may happen?

So much for folks saying real life comes first.

What about the rest of us who might just get hit by a bus, hit by lightning,
or have a stroke or any of the other things that might happen that would
keep us from doing the job also.

They may take Miss America's Crown, but she'll always be a Miss America.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.