[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Jan 21 12:23:41 PST 2003

Yes, but as the previous e-mails have pointed out, those things are
possible, not probable i.e. there is not a good certainty of it
happening.  To propose an alternative scenario, if a person knew that
they were going to have good chance of kidney failure in the next year,
they should consider at good length whether or not to fight in crown
tournament or hold an equally responsible position.

Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com