[Ansteorra] Coastal War Practice

Ed Shelton shelton_ed at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:29:48 PST 2003

We are trying to generate interest in a Coastal Regional War Practice for
February 15th.  Barring a central site in the Stargate area, we will be able
to hold it at Jones' Country at the Bordermarch castle near Woodville, Tx.
The practice will be on Saturday only but camping will be available for
those who need it.  There will be no charge for the site.  Spread the word
and get back to me this week with the viability of this site and date.

Yours in service,

Giotto di Giovanni
Coastal Regional Warlord