[Ansteorra] Seeking past Royals of Drachenwald...

Mbroidress at aol.com Mbroidress at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 08:49:57 PST 2003

Greetings good gentles!

I have been tasked with locating and sending out special invitations to the
past royals of Drachenwald for the upcoming 10 Year Celebration... If you are
a past royal, or know where one might be lurking, could you contact me or
pass this message on to them?  I would be very grateful!

Sincerely,
Trinite Ducalon
mka April Koenig
email:  Mbroidress at aol.com

A wise man once said, "Wisdom drops dead.  Stupid shit'll haunt you forever."