[Ansteorra] Rapier activities at Ansteorran Tribute

Edd Fryday efryday at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:54:16 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Honorable Warriors of Ansteorra,

   It is my unfortunate duty to announce that there will not be a rapier
tournament at Tribute.  All other classes will be conducted as previously
announced.  Come and enjoy a day of small unit tactics, cooking for war,
sidesword techniques, and war practice.  I know that we will have a good
showing in the Chivalric activities as well.  Come prepare yourself for the
coming war.  Learn all that is needed to crush the Trimaran armies.  Together
we can push our enemies back into the march from whence they came.

On to war!
Gassion de Beaumarchais

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.