[Ansteorra] Opinions on Event Sites

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Tue Jan 28 21:04:16 PST 2003

Well I have never been to that site either.  However my favorite site thus
far up north was a Camp Fire or Boy's Camp something similar in the Western
part of the state.  I recall a Samhain there.  That event is high on my list
of favorites up north, and the site itself had alot to do with it.

I am sure someone knows what site I am talking about and I would driving to
every event held there from the Steppes area if it's possible.

Karolus Janos