[Ansteorra] Favorite Tournaments

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 11:46:15 PST 2003

Favorite to fight in:  Double elim is my favorite, though I actually enjoy
any tournament where I can fight with my choice of weapon style.  I know it
isn't the "in" thing at the moment, but I enjoy knowing I can take my best
style if I want and that my opponent can do the same.

Favorite to watch:  Crest tournaments, though the barrier battles at
Mooneschadowe a couple of years ago were kinda fun too.

Fave to list mistress:  Single elim, of course, though I really don't mind
any of them.  Note: it's a good idea to have at least 1 experienced list
mistress if you're going to do anything as complicated as a Swiss 5 (or
worse).

Fave to herald: doesn't matter.  I can slaughter any name regardless of
tourney format.

Oddly enough, I've only done waterbearing at wars or melees.