[Ansteorra] Calling Unit-H

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Fri Jan 31 23:23:31 PST 2003

On Friday 31 January 2003 07:25 pm, Burke McCrory wrote:

> What is a Unit-H shield if one might ask?
>
> Sir Burke

We whipped up a bunch of rapier legal shields last year for the unit so we
could have a proper shield wall in front.

Basically, the shields were made from 3/8" plywood and followed the kite
design that Mahadi used in the Crown Tourney that Aaron won. It was shrunk
a little to fit within the 450 sq. in. for rapier. I provided most of the
shields last year but financing them looks like it will be beyond me this
year. I do still have the templates to paint on the Ansteorran Star
design.

Dore