[Ansteorra] Question 1-1

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 16:43:01 PST 2003

When I started back in the mid 70's, I was told that if an artisan was good
enough at their craft that they could have made a living at it back then,
then they'd be made a peer.  There was probably a bit more to it than that.
But that was the word I heard.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.