[Ansteorra] question 1-1b

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jan 2 11:17:27 PST 2003

First you have to clarify what part of the laurels you want to get.

You list the fighters, they all fight, different styles but they all fight.

The laurels all do arts that are so different and so diverse that to get
them to gather to show off their art with that kind of frequency is to have
a collegium specific to that art or a mini-collegiums like we do in the
steppes. So again, my answer is still the same as when I first answered the
question.

Now, autocrat one once a month for your area or if this is not specifically
for you, have the local a&s officer have one once a month. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally