[Ansteorra] Question 1-1b

J. B. b3zsgirl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 11:32:39 PST 2003

> So what do you do when they do not exist? and no one is really interrested
in your area?

Perhaps you need to contact the coastal MOAS.  I know that there are many
guild that are really active in the Greater Houston Area, and your Barony
alone has 8 very active groups of several types.  I find it hard to believe
that there are no guilds for your arts in this area.  I am sure there is
someone who is interested in what you are doing.

HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu