[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th night- Clarification on surcharge

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 15:02:12 PST 2003

"Cleek, James M." wrote:

> Ok here is my situation. I can not seem to find one of my children's cards.
> I know the number but have no way to prove family membership for him. What
> happens now?
> Iames

You will need to sign the minor waiver for him.  The surcharge will
depend on the age of the minor.  Looking at the event announcement it
appears that those 12 & under pay a discounted site fee and those 13 &
older pay the full site fee.  Assuming this is correct, you would pay
the surcharge if the minor is 13 or older, but not if he is 12 or
younger.  For future events, you may want to contact the Corporate
office for a replacement card.

--Perronnelle

--
Forgiveness does not mean ignoring what has been done or putting a false
label on an evil act.  It means, rather, that the evil act no longer