[Ansteorra] Tale of Woe re: Trim

Steven Boyd andrixos at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 20:12:31 PST 2003

Unto my good friends and steady customers in Ansteorra, come these greeting from Master
Andrixos of Calontir Trim

Alas, my friends, the merchantman's ship arrived too late.  It seems its sails were not properly
trimmed.

The Ansteorran trim that I had every hope of being able to sell this weekend will not arrive in time for me
to bring it to your fair kingdom.  I will have a short sample that you may examine, and I will take orders for
the trim, which I will mail as soon as it arrives, which I expect will be next Wednesday.

I will of course have my full stock of other trims available.

I would also ask everyone to imagine the gown worn by Morgan Cely Cain at her elevation to be trimmed
in the Ansteorran Star trim, as I had every intent of stopping by her house Friday night so that she could
sew it on her dress then.

My apologies for working you into a tizzy and then being unable to deliver on the promise.

Sincerely,
Andrixos