[Ansteorra] Let's play "What's wrong with this picture"LOL

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 16:20:49 PST 2003

I also cant see a basis in fact as well as the
attached statement is very mis-leading as far as the
statements about the SCA legality. It could very
easily lead a newbie into purchasing a helm that would
not be legal in any sense other than th gauge of steel
it is made from.

Katren
--- Alice Morrow Harris <lg_photo at texas.net> wrote:
> Greetings From Alina:
>
> Although I'm not a fighter, I can't imagine that
> helm has any basis in fact.
> The person who made could not have done their
> research right.
>
> Alina
>
> Aurore wrote:
>
> > One look and all I can think of is "OUCHHHHHH".
> Aurore

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1552&item=753687796

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom