[Ansteorra] New to Elfsea

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 14 21:06:41 PST 2003

Greetings to you Stephan,
Glad you are back.  And believe it or not there are lots of us in South
Arlington.  Sign up for the Elfsea list.  Go to the Ansteorra web sight and
click on Lists maintained on the Ansteorra Web server.  We have an active
group.  We have fighter practice on Sunday and Wednesday. And many guild
meetings.

The next event we're hosting is a Kingdom one... Queen's Champion in Athens
Texas.  It's only about 2 hours at the most away from south Arlington.

Check out the Elfsea web site at  www.Elfsea.org

If you need further information let me know.

HL Arabella

Subject: [Ansteorra] New to Elfsea

Wow, I am so excited after having been out of the country for ten years, I
am
moving back to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I was part of the SCA when I was a
teen, and now am going to get the chance to be part of it again. Alas,
everyone I used to know has moved along.
It's a fright to go to an event without knowing anyone, so I am looking for
group that I can join up with for a while, maybe longer. I will be living in
the South Arlington area near the Parks Mall. My interest include Heavy
Weapons- I have never done heavy weapons- but it looks like a lot of fun -
so
I want to give it a bash. I am interested in English History, the War of the
Roses to be exact-ask me how I spent those ten years sometime. Of course I
have ever been one for courtly arts and would love to learn some dance steps
and so on. Of course I believe in service above self as a lifestyle and am
never adverse to picking up table, escorting elderly matrons or helping out
in a kitchen.
Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Stephan