[Ansteorra] Weaving Guild for Houston and surrounding areas

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 06:34:29 PST 2003

please give an actual street address so I can look it up on a map please.
Thank you.
your servant,
mahee
 Linda Bratina <bratina at sbcglobal.net> wrote:--
Greetings unto the populace,

This is to announce that weaving guild will be held tomorrow, Wednesday the
14th day of January, 2003. It will be held from 7:00 to 9:00 in the evening
at the Lancaster Community Center in The Lancaster Subdivision. If you
would care to come and join us, and do not know how to get here, you may
call me here at work, or email to me for directions. My phone number here
is 281-858-1449 or 281-858-8814. My email addresses are
lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net and bratina at sbcglobal.net. We welcome all
skill levels from the most novice beginner to the most advanced weavers,
plus we will work with anyone wanting to learn knitting and crocheting.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. Fond regards to all.

Lady Annalies Pferdehirt
--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]