[Ansteorra] Who Are You? - Petruccio

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Jan 15 08:16:14 PST 2003

1. What is your name?

Sar-a Modun, Khan.  Known in these barbarian lands as Maestro
Petruccio Alfonso Maria Cuccieri de Cataluna.

2. What are your aspirations?

Why, to rule the world of course!.....umm....I mean to promote
peace and harmony throughout the Kingdoms......we are merely
peaceful nomads, really, trust me.

3. What is your favorite color?

Blue.......no! I mean Red!.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. What is your means of transportation?

Horses  (preferably others)

5. Your thoughts on war?

Everyone needs a hobby.

6. Do you have a favorite weapon?

Kwan Dao or polearm.

7. Favorite food?

Anything spicy

8. Favorite drink?

Anything alcoholic

9. Are you in love? Yes? Then with whom?

Why with myself of course!  Oh, and my wife too.

10. Who is your favorite monarch (Does not have to be HRM ;))?

Duke Mark von Newman or Duke Trelon of the Wood.  Great warriors and leaders
of men in battle.

11. What is your favorite item of clothing?

Women's undergarments....preferably while they are wearing them  :)

12. From where do you hail?

Steppes of Mongolia, Kingdom of Aragon, Venicia.

13. Where do you reside?

East of the Steppes

14. Are part of a house/clan/or family?

Son of Ioseph of Locksley the Rhymer--the White Bard, Apprenticed to
Mistress Cherie Rhuad McRhae of Locksley (because I can always learn from
her).
Member of House Locksley
Member of House Cats' Lair
Houndsman of the Gaelic Rose Pack

15. What do you fear?

My wife

16. What excites you?

My wife

17. What is the one thing you can't live without?

My wife

18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you?

I love the way she gets up and down off her horse  :)

19. Your favorite way to pass the time?

Flirting and finding new and exciting ways to develop "Learning Experiences"
for apprentices and proteges <<grin>>

20. What's next for you?

Finishing the barn and stables, setting up the forge, finally getting back
into armor.

21. Who is your favorite Herald?

Master Modius  (of course I'm found of Black and White movies also <<grin>>)