[Ansteorra] Who Are You? - Petruccio

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jan 15 09:57:35 PST 2003

Petruccio commented:

1. What is your name?

Sar-a Modun, Khan.  Known in these barbarian lands as Maestro
 Alfonso Maria Cuccieri de Cataluna.

8. Favorite drink?

Anything alcoholic
<<<<<
Oh! *That* explains the kumiss. That and there not being much else out there ont he Steppes that will ferment.

9. Are you in love? Yes? Then with whom?

Why with myself of course!  Oh, and my wife too.
<<<<<
Your wife has red hair. You might want to reconsider that statement. Or at least the ordering of it.

12. From where do you hail?

Steppes of Mongolia, Kingdom of Aragon, Venicia.

13. Where do you reside?

East of the Steppes
<<<<<
But that is the wrong way to Europe. Europe is west of the Steppes. Talk to the Norse. Perhaps you've been talking too much to that Columbus dude. But even he was going west, not east. :-) :-)

14. Are part of a house/clan/or family?

Son of Ioseph of Locksley the Rhymer--the White Bard, Apprenticed to
Mistress Cherie Rhuad McRhae of Locksley (because I can always learn from
her).
Member of House Locksley
<<<<<<
Sigh. I miss Ioseph. #$@#%^! SCA politics.

15. What do you fear?

My wife
<<<<<<

See number 9 above.

19. Your favorite way to pass the time?

Flirting and finding new and exciting ways to develop "Learning Experiences"
for apprentices and proteges <<grin>>
<<<<<<<
A good Peer should continue to learn. Thus apprentices and proteges should create new learning experiences for their Peer.

Stefan
(not an apprentice or protege)