[Ansteorra] Mongols and learning...

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jan 15 12:32:48 PST 2003

Pug replied to me with:
>> Flirting and finding new and exciting ways to develop "Learning Experiences"
>> for apprentices and proteges <<grin>>
> A good Peer should continue to learn. Thus apprentices and proteges
> should create new learning experiences for their Peer.

It is not limited to just apprentices and proteges. We should ensure
that all of us are learning and helping others learn. Be it challenges
on the field, in our knowledge of our art forms, in our behavior with
one another, or via our history - SCA and mundane. I just wish I had
more time to read and work on projects.
<<<<<<
Yes, I agree. My emphasis here though was on the apprentices and
proteges creating "new learning experiences" for their Peers.

Nor did I mean to leave anyone out. Squires should be able to come
up with "new learning experiences" for their Knights as well.

Hmmm. There have been "Don" trading cards, has there ever been a
deck of "Knight" trading cards?

Stefan

PS: Oh, and for those interested in working on Petruccio's first answer to
how do you pass your time, there is this Florilegium file. :-)
flirting-msg      (14K)  2/ 4/94    How to flirt, courteously and successfully.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/flirting-msg.html

This file hasn't been updated in awhile, so if anyone has some additions
feel free to send them to me for possible inclusion.