[Ansteorra] Who are You?

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jan 15 14:06:48 PST 2003

> 1. What is your name?  Gerita del Mare
>
> 2. What are your aspirations?     My major life goals have been met.  Now
i'm looking to have fun!

3.  What is your favorite color?  Burgundy and silver.

> 4. What is your means of transportation?  Land Rover mundanely, sedan
chair or on foot in Venice.

> 5. Your thoughts on war?  I like watching SCA wars.  Mundane wars i wish
would disappear forever.

> 6. Do you have a favorite weapon?  My beloved Iolo crossbow, of course!

> 7. Favorite food?  Chicken in Oranges, shrewsbury cakes, spinach pie . . .
>
> 8. Favorite drink?  Tea.  Bailey's when i could have it, or Godiva liquer.
>
> 9. Are you in love?  Yes.  After 25 years, he'd clobber me if there were
another answer.

> 10. Who is your favorite monarch?  Duncan for the pageantry, Inman for his
wisdom.

> 11. What is your favorite item of clothing?  Ansteorran swim team uniform?
:> (ooh, good one, Thora! me, too).  A Kaftan someone brought back from a
trip.

> 12. From where do you hail?   Born in New York, lived in NJ, VA, FL, MI,
CA, Bucharest, and TX

> 13. Where do you reside?  The wonderful Canton of Glaslyn, Barony of The
Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra.  And stand up when you hear that!

> 14. Are you part of a house/clan/or family?  House Arkham, i think
>
> 15. What do you fear?   Fear.  I strongly dislike things that slither in
the grass with no legs, though.

> 16. What excites you?   A really 'interesting' medical situation.
>
> 17. What is the one thing you can't live without?  water

> 18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you.   It was good
of
> > them to give us a forum to get to know one another a little better
>
> 19. Your favorite way to pass the time? Knitting, reading, cooking, or
planning another wonderful outfit for someone i love.

> 20. What's next for you?  A lot of hard work and fun.

> 21 My favorite herald?  I have none.  I like certain qualities among
several.  I like Modius' quick wit; Tomas' willingness to repeat appropriate
mutterings from the dais; that sort of thing.