[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

laetitia at doverkeep.com laetitia at doverkeep.com
Mon Jan 20 15:30:59 PST 2003

At 10:40 AM 1/20/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>R Starkey (rstarkey at camalott.com) said something that sounded like:
> > Are you saying that anyone with mundane responsibilities or obligations
> that
> > could cause them to miss the reign should not fight in crown in the first
> > place?  Or just military people should not.
>
>Anyone. In my opinion, you can not honestly take the oath that is
>required of you if you have those responsibilities.
>
>Ciao,
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

May I ask for clarification please since it appears that the above
indicates that anyone with a family or job or even close friends should not
fight for Crown since any or all of those mundane responsibilities has the
potential to require that one abdicate leisure activities in favor of real
life.

Lady Laetitia of Blackthorn
lurker