[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 12:11:33 PST 2003

Ok not to be a stickler, but you could also walk across the street and have a
stroke and be in the hosp for a few weeks recovering. To try and predict what
will happen to any one either military or civilian is a moot point. The
bottom line is that anything can happen to any one. Should we take away their
fun because they have something happen? (I.E.Bad king, no cookie)( this has
been an unpaid joke)
Lady Susannah Blackthorne