[Ansteorra] Fighting Crown "not to win"

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Tue Jan 21 18:08:27 PST 2003

You can learn alot about what it's like to be King or Queen by
volunteering to be part of TRM entourage.  Good entourage do as much
travelling as the Crowns and get to sit just outside all the meetings in
case they are needed to fetch things or run errands.  Good entourage
also have very little free time to just enjoy the tourney or the event.
  It's a very educational experience.

Mirrim (entourage to Kein II & Alisha II and Daffyd & Octavia)