[Ansteorra] War

horoun horoun at swbell.net
Fri Jan 24 12:39:34 PST 2003

Pennsic
East vs Middle
allies vary, currently we are allied by treaty with the East
Estrella
Caid,Artimisia,Atenveldt,Outlands primary kingdoms. They rotate which two
are allied against the other two. We currently fight with Calontir who
usually fights with Outlands, though this year I understand they will fight
with whoever is outnumbered as a balancer
Gulf
You do know this one...right?
Robert