[Ansteorra] New Photos Online: Steppes 12th Night, Coronation & Queen's Champion

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jan 27 14:46:15 PST 2003

Greetings my friends,

I finally have a new series of photos online at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page106.htm Steppes 12th Night
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page107.htm Coronation
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page108.htm Queen's Champion

The entire photo gallery is at: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

Please respond to me directly at dragonetti at generich.com with any
information that I'm missing or errors that you find. (There are some there,
on purpose, just so I'll see who's really looking :-) Yea, that sounds good.

Please forgive me for the following indulgence, but while I have your
attention, I'd like to share one excuse for the recent inactivity concerning
my photo updates. Aside from the holidays and end-of-the-year bookeeping
chores, I discovered a lovely kidney stone back in November. The abbreviated
story is 1) It's too large to pass. 2) I went in for Lithotripsy last week.
3) The procedure was not successful. 4) I go in and try again this week
early-thirty on Thursday. 5) The whole ordeal has been less than pleasant
and down-right inconvieniant.  Now, I mention all of this not for sympathy,
but because my lady has been planning to attend Candlemas, but is concerned
about leaving my side so soon after surgery. (And, I suspect, the impression
that may have on others.) I REALLY want her to attend. She's been looking
forward to it for quite sometime. I only need observation for 24 hours
following the anesthesia, which will leave her with plenty of time to make
the trip.

PLEASE help me encourage her to go (and perhaps take a few photos for me).
I've been through the procedure once already and there is nothing she can
accomplish by staying other than appeasing her own conscience. Please help
me appease it. I want to hear about Candlemas from my lady. Please send her
a note at: ameline at generich.com to encourage her to attend Candlemas! Thank
you all!

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
-=Armand=-