[Ansteorra] Candlemas Information

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 11:54:28 PST 2003

Greetings.

On Sunday February 2nd, there will be a war practice in Bryn Gwlad at the
Garriott Castle. It will start at 10:00 AM and go until we're too tired to
fight or we all have to go home. Various methods of assaulting a Castle will
be discussed and practiced.
Directions are as follows:
Directions:
Take your best route to the intersection of 36o and 2222.
Go West on 2222 to the first stoplight (City Park Rd)
Turn left onto City Park Road
Drive to the top of the hill (about 1 mile)
On the left is Bridge Point Pkwy   (look for the giant crane)
Go down Bridge Point until it dead ends turn right onto Coldwater Canyon
Follow Coldwater Canyon until it dead ends at a cul-de-sac and a big
chain-link fence.
Enter the property (bumpy dirt roads). Follow the road down the hill
Look for the rest of us at the bottom of the hill - off to the left.
GO VERY SLOW ON THE DIRT ROAD IT'S BUMPY AND VERY STEEP.

For more information email me at kewing1 at austin.rr.com.

Hope to see many of you there.