[Ansteorra] Favorite Tournaments

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Tue Jan 28 16:29:29 PST 2003

Double Elimination, to fight in and to watch when I am out

One, there are few left in the Kingdom

Second, I like the fact that at the end of the day the two best fighters of
the tourney are facing each other.  Also I like the fact that during
Warlord, if someone unexpectedly gets to the 6th or 7th round, they have a
huge swelling of pride that they made it past so many and so far.  Sure with
a Swiss 5 that person could be 4-1 having a great day, but when it's double
elim there are fewer fighters and his or her spot in the lime light to take
from his glory.

Karolus Janos