[Ansteorra] Order of the Rose question

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 11:41:47 PST 2003

Quite a few.  I think the first is Countess Sir Fern from the Midrealm.  You can check when she was Queen on their website:  www.midrealm.org

The most recent, I think, was Countess Syr Ariel, who stepped off the Calontir throne a couple months ago.

                                ---= Morgan, former Midrealmer

"Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed." (C. J. Cherryh)
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith