[Ansteorra] Ball Gun

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Jan 29 22:04:01 PST 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 06:42 pm, Eadric Anstapa wrote:
> Greetings Dore,
>
> I was wondering if you could send me the URL of the page describing your
> gun.  I was discussing it with one of my deputies and he is interested
> in looking at it.

Ok, I will give you all the URL but remember, it is NOT legal for
combat...yet. I know that Lord Eadric knows this but some others may not.

A couple more cautions: Don't fire at faces and don't put your own face
over the barrel when cocking it. Remember, it is all fun and games until
someone looses an eye. :-D

http://www.swordworks.org/sca/clothing/gun.html
This is a photo intensive site, so if you do not have cable modem or DSL it
will take a while to load.

Note the link to the old plans at the top of the page. Ignore the drawing
of the lock. I will eventually get around to updating the drawings so they
match the new design.

Dore