[Ansteorra] an important request...

Tonya R Stinson imbri4 at lycos.com
Thu Jan 30 05:09:44 PST 2003

Good Gentles... I have a request.  My son, Conner, is at Treasure Lake Job Corp.  As many of you know, our incipient canton, Rivers Run, is having River Wars in February.  He desperately wants to come to the event.  My job is unwilling to let me off on Friday to be able to go get him.  If some kind soul from the Southern part of the state would be willing to pick him up and bring him to the event I would be more than willing to provide gas money or some other compensation.  He's terribly homesick and wants to see friends and family but with things being what they are we just can't do it.  I would have to drive clear across the state after work Friday night, pick him up, bring him back and then turn around and do the same on Sunday.  If anyone from that area is coming this way and wouldn't mind a side trip to pick him up we would REALLY appreciate it.  Please contact me privately at imbri4 at yahoo.com if you can do this so I can get the paperwork that Treasure Lake requires so tha
t he can leave the site.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Forbes
MKA Tonya Stinson