[Ansteorra] Order of the Rose question

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Thu Jan 30 10:45:15 PST 2003

Well correctly put the Order of the Rose is former Consorts to the
Crown...ie the person who insipired the fighter winning crown.  In this case
Rowan beat Hector in the finals and became Queen by her own hand, and
thereby making Hector her consort.  Hence he was made a member of the Order
of the Rose.

As Rowan was the only woman to win a Crown thus far, Hector is the only male
member at this time.

Karolus