[Ansteorra] Order of the Rose question

maaggie3 at attbi.com maaggie3 at attbi.com
Thu Jan 30 10:47:21 PST 2003

Duchess Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer, Duke Hector's lady wife and fellow Knight,
is the only woman who has won Crown by right of arms (and she beat her husband
in the finals of that list too).  The Rose is awarded to the *Consort* at the
end of HER reign, but in Hector's case, it was the end of HIS reign.

Margaret