[Ansteorra] Food! Going to Estrella War?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 16:14:47 PST 2003

Hi, y'all:

I have just received the confirmations for the cooking classes I am
teaching at Estrella War.  I would like to know if any of the other
Ansteorrans going to Estrella War are interested in helping dispose of
leftovers from the classes, and the trial run cooking I plan to do on
Thursday night to be sure I am comfortable with the equipment available.

My classes are Friday and Sunday morning, which means LUNCH will be
available on those days.  I would like to cook supper on Thursday after I
arrive as the practice run, especially for the baking part of my class.
Chipping in for cost of food would be nice, but I won't force you to pay
(won't force you to eat, either - there is a food court somewhere on site).

Email to me at morgancain at earthlink.net if you are willing to eat, and let
me know if you have any food peculiarities you'd like taken into account.
Menus depend upon what is on sale that week near site, but currently it's
beef or lamb stew, biscuits, veggies, salad, pickled something (most likely
cucumbers), and cookies or gingerbread for Thursday's supper.  On Friday
there will be macaroni and cheese and I don't know what else.  Have not
thought about Sunday's food as yet.

If anybody who is going will have a stove I can use, please let me know.
Will trade food for gas.  <g>

                                   ---= Morgan

"A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."
                                     ---= Grace Murray Hopper