[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast

Paul Foster p_foster at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 11:37:52 PDT 2003

Greetings All!

Today is the last day to send in your reservations for feast at
Coronation.  Any spaces not reserved will be available for sale at the gate
until we run out.

A description of the food for feast and all ingredients is available
at   http://stargate.ansteorra.org/coronation2003/feast.html

The reservation fee (site and feast) is $16 for adults and $12 for those
between 12 and 5 years of age.  If you are not a member, there is a $3 NMS
fee as well.  The price at the gate will be $10 site and $8 feast.

Make checks payable to SCA Inc. - Barony of the Stargate
and send them to
Paul Foster
16226 Kintyre Pt Rd
Houston, TX 77095

Please include your modern name, SCA name, and group with your
reservation.  While you will still have to show your proof of membership,
we will have the rest of the gate sheet pre-filled out for you.

If you include your email address, we will send you a confirmation email
when we receive the reservation.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at Coronation.

Rhodri ap Gwythyr