[Ansteorra] Re: Court length

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 22:52:47 PDT 2003

court is somewhat like church. We are expected in church to sit there quietly when we are supposed to be quiet, and rejoice with jubulation when it is its turn. And we do sit there quietly and we do rejoice. Some times the speaker puts us to sleep and other times we hang on every word. Some times we can hear, and sometimes we cannot. Occationally we say a stray word to our neighbor, but never just talk without regard. Sometimes church ends at noon. Sometimes it runs for hours. Sometimes what is being said in court is for only those who can hear it. Sometimes it is for us all.

your servant,

mahee