[Ansteorra] Court Scrolls

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 11:37:17 PDT 2003

> I would love to see the artists acknowledged in Court with each
> presentation.
>
> Deirdre

Come, Deirdre, and join a Court in The Steppes!  Often and often i have seen
our Baron hold up a scroll, reading from the back the name of the artist who
gave it color, and that of s/he whose writing completed it. Even have i
witnessed honest sighs of approbation at the sight of those beautifully
executed scrolls, be they 'original' or not.  My only disappointment is when
artists consider their skill so small that they don't sign the back of their
work, and the thanks they would get is denied them.

Gerita,
proud of her Baron & Baroness!