[Ansteorra] Re: Court length

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 08:48:56 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/3/2003 9:06:44 AM Central Standard Time,
dssweet at okstate.edu writes:

> Use the herald. Have the steward(s) make up a list before court and have
> the herald read it out. The actual prizes &stuff can be given out after
> the actual event is over as suggested by Chandra. Or tell the winners (or
> the past years winners) to go over to a designated place to get their
> stuff after court.

So let me get this straight.
All the people who worked hard for the artisan awards, the quest, the
embroidery competition, the archery, the live weapons, the equestrians, the Youth
combat heavy and light, the adult heavy and light lists will not be called into
court. They will be told "All those people who I just called their name please
go to the side table and get your prizes. Then Would Lord What's his Name
please enter court."

That would mean that only those who are recommended for awards by others and
granted would get to be seen in court.
I don't think that would be a good solution.
Donnel