[Ansteorra] Awards

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 15:09:20 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/3/2003 3:25:10 PM Central Standard Time,
mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com writes:

> There are a few illuminators who can do a really good job in under an hour,
> but they are very few. Charters take anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours to
> paint. Please, see if I am rigt, and paint one...or more :)
>
> Those who paint charters are performing a service to their Crown, their
> Kingdom, and to those who receive them. Painting scrolls is a great way of saying
> "Thank you."
>
> a humble scribe,
> mahee
>
> Blessed are the scribes for they illuminate the words of their King.
>
> DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/3/2003 10:22:08 AM Central Standard Time,
> mtucker at airmail.net writes:
>
> >HI, Rosalia:
> >
> >Just to be sure: is that 250 *per reign* or *per year*?
> >

> Now the next question that should be asked is how many hrs does it take to
> paint a (1) scroll. Then how long does it take to add the names.
> Donnel

For those who don't know I do love to paint. I have not done a lot in the
last two years due to a move each year. I don't do originals I do the charters. I
also set up children's painting tables as well. This gives them a safe place
to try painting with student paints. I just wanted everyone out there to think
about it.

To many years teaching.
Donnel