[Ansteorra] Awards (was Sound Systems in Court )

Lady Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 10:53:22 PDT 2003

Actually, that's an excellent idea. I've seen it done a few times, and I can
only imagine the warm fuzzy feeling the artist feels to have that
recognition in Court, as  I so seldom see scrolls entered in A&S events.
Each artist has likely put as much into each scroll as the person recieving
the scroll put into their project, and the most recognition many receive is
a penciled in signature in a corner on the back of the scroll.  Which gets
hidden away when the scroll is framed.
I would love to see the artists acknowledged in Court with each
presentation.

Deirdre